Luther Pick Up and Delivery Service Terms
By replying “YES” to our texting platform or permitting a Luther driver to take possession of your vehicle outside of Luther’s repair facilities, you agree to and acknowledge the following Vehicle Delivery Service Terms:
- Your vehicle is currently insured and, to your knowledge, your vehicle is in working condition and able to be driven safely to the dealership. If your vehicle is deemed to be not safe to drive, you will be responsible for the transportation of your vehicle to the repair facilities. If it stalls while being driven, we may charge you the towing costs to get it to our repair facility.
- The pick up and delivery of the vehicle will be in a safe environment, free from hazards or safety risk to our drivers.
- Our driver is a “permitted” driver of your vehicle and you have requested this service from Luther Automotive Group in order to facilitate a more convenient vehicle repair service.
- You remain responsible for all damage or loss to the vehicle due to your negligence, and for any lost or stolen items that are left in the vehicle. You agree to remove all personal items prior to the pickup of your vehicle.
- We have made no other representations, guarantees, or other agreements regarding this service or the repair of your vehicle and you will separately acknowledge any terms of our repair order with the repair facility regarding repairs conducted.
- During the transit of your vehicle, the driver may use certain GPS technology in your vehicle, which may be remotely monitored by us and you should have no expectation of privacy on the vehicle’s location during its transit to and from our repair facilities.